Learn Photography at your own pace, in your own space.
All you need is a stable internet connection and your camera.
For many people, learning photography on line can be fun and frustrating. You can get some of the information you need but you have specific question or you have specific techniques your hoping to learn and don’t want to waste your time searching for a video. You need some one to one instruction.
Your the kind of student I’m looking for.
I offer instruction on such topics as:
- Introduction to using your camera
- Learning how to use AUTO mode that is easy to understand
- Shooting in manual mode for creative results
- Lighting and how to use the tools to get great images
- Editing your pictures and getting them ready for publication or print
- Workflow, how to have a process that makes sense
I still offer small group classes at my office/studio but can now offer these courses via Zoom.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is similar to FaceTime but allows you to view my screen. Although it’s rare I need to view a student, video conferencing is included and doesn’t require you to purchase any software to participate. We talk and you watch as I provide you with individualized instruction on any photographic topic you want to learn. It’s easy!
Email me today to get a class scheduled.